This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ihana Baby Overall
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This overall is worked seamlessly top-down. The sleeves and legs are worked in the round and the body is worked flat in garter stitch. Lastly, a button band is worked and at the same time attached to the body. Selecting correct size: Measurements given are for finished garment. When selecting the size please note that babies grow at very different rates. Choose the size according to your baby’s bust measurement. Select size that is a little bit wider than the baby’s bust. You can easily adjust the length of sleeves and legs. Sizes: 3, 6, 12 (18, 24) months Sizes (baby’s length approximately): 56, 68, 74 (80, 86) cm Yarn: DK weight non-superwash wool Please note that the gauge is quite loose. You can also try to use thicker yarn if you have trouble getting the gauge."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Scrap yarn
- 8 stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- 5, 6, 6 (7, 7) buttons with a diameter of approximately 0.6″ (1.5 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You