Crossover Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These baby booties are basically just two knit rectangles that are sewn together to make the right shape. It’s a great project for when you need something quick and easy, and it works with any craft. You could use this same style to sew a pair of baby booties together with some pretty fabric or you can crochet them! I have written out a similar pattern for crocheted baby booties like these called the Kimono Booties, which you can find in my Beginner’s Guide to Crochet"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You