Bibi Baby Bonnet
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This pattern is for 2 very sweet baby bonnets. There are instructions for two versions - one with ties, and the other with a knitted chin strap. Practical and pretty ! 2 sizes are available ~ 0 -3 months and 3 - 6 months You will need ~ DK yarn ~ 16g - 18g (50 - 60 metres) 4mm needles These look lovely knitted in either self-coloured yarn or self-patterning yarn A lovely baby shower gift for a new baby girl! "
NotesLots of my patterns are already listed on the site. They are very popular.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK yarn
- 4mm needles
- A small button (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn
- Whims Furls Knit Ear Warmer
- Beekle The Unimaginary Friend Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You