Baby Knit Romper
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is first project that I was intentionally doing for my subscribers. Unfortunately I did not have at all time to knit this cute romper for my daughter when she just born. This romper is done for 6-9 months baby but I am sure it will fit 12 months baby as well. Just imagine your angel wearing white tights and and knitted headband plus this knitted romper. What a lovely pictures you can make. If I inspired you a little bit, check the pattern and follow the video instruction for more hints."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Halloween Knitting Charts
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You