This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Are you afraid of knitting cables? Well, the Adalicia Newborn Bonnet Knit Pattern doesn’t have any!!!! It’s all familiar stitches for a mock cable look. Even my pattern tester new to knitting said ‘that was easy!’ This adorable bonnet has a great texture and lightweight feel. Give it a try! This bonnet has a very flexible fabric so it can fit all different sizes of newborns. It’s a quick knit, so perfect for a last-minute baby shower gift. This knit bonnet is knit in one piece and can have yarn or ribbon ties. Remember, any bonnet with ties should always be worn under supervision as it could be a choking hazard. "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Stitch Marker
- Yarn Needle
- Ribbon or sheer fabric ties
Read Next75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Stitch #7
- Knit Aran Baby Romper
- Adalicaia Bonnet
- Beach Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You