The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Tenggol Top And Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"You'll love the comfort and ease of this knit sleeveless dress pattern.The dress features a flattering v-neck, fitted waist, and adjustable length. Transition the dress to cooler months by swapping out your sandals for a pair of boots and a jacket. The design is beginner-friendly, using knits and purls and some simple shaping for the skirt. The top is worked in 2 basic rectangles that are sewed together, and the skirt is knit in the round. Knit using a cotton-blend yarn, you won't have to worry about your yarn splitting while you work, and it comes in 44 colors so you can have fun with a rainbow of choices. The result is a piece so comfortable, you'll want to wear the Tenngol Dress every day! Pssst! Change one little measurement and turn it into a dress, instructions for both are included. This printable PDF pattern will walk you through every step of the design with detailed instructions and photos. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size XS to 5 XL • Beginner friendly (yes, really!) • The top is worked in 2 panels sewed together and the skirt is then knit in the round. • Includes both the Top and Dress versions! • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US 6 circular knitting needles. • WeCrochet CotLin (DK weight, 70% Tanguis Cotton, 30% Linen, 50g, 112m / 123yd): in Cyan o Top: 6 (6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10, 11) skeins o Dress: 8 (8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 14, 15) skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You