This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Bold Stripes Top
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello everyone! Since I've made the Bold Stripes Skirt, my mind was set on making a matching top. I was actually two thirds of the way done with it when I ran out of yarn. What delayed me from finishing it that was that I purchased the yarn while I was traveling, and my local store did not have this particle kind. So as soon as I could get my hands on more of that yarn, I was done. You see, the cool thing about working with bulky yarn (compared to lesser yarn weights) is that it makes knitting so much easier; simple pattern looks nice with it, and you finish the piece you’re working on in no time. This piece is a crop top of sorts, non the less, if you prefer, you can make it longer and get a full-length sweater. The available sizes range from small to 2XL, but in case you want to knit a larger size, let me know in a comment. Enjoy making this two-piece set and have nice knitting days."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, 10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextIndian Summer Knitted Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You