This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Tank Top
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This knitted tank top pattern works up to a super easy, cute and oh so wearable knitted tank top. Perfect for beginners and still perfect for pros as well. Pattern includes a link to a full video tutorial and includes US women's sizes XS-XXL. Everything is in US English terms. Materials I used Berroco Meraki #3 Light/DK weight yarn Needles size = US 5/3.75 mm 14″ circular needles for the neckline and armhole ribbings and 32" circular needles for the body with the same needle size Yarn needle 2 stitch marker Scissors Skill: Easy "
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextNew Lightweight Raglan Pullover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You