The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
No Trouble Mesh Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"No Trouble Mesh set consists of a scarf and a tunic worked in simple mesh pattern and garter edgings. Tunic is worked on straight needles in two identical pieces for upper back and front. After joining to work in the round, it continues in stockinette stitch. If the shoulder seams are done carefully, it becomes reversible, otherwise the lower body can be stockinette or reverse stockinette. Pattern can be adjusted easily to different gauges and sizes, as explained in my blog. Therefore the material requirements vary."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm, 13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Candy Shop Textured Knit Scarf
- Pop of Color Knit Pouf
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- Easy Asymmetrical Knit Shawl
- Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
- Knitted Baby Ballerina Shoes
- Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Knitted Baby Hat with Pom Poms
- Easy Peasy Hearts
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You