No Trouble Mesh Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"No Trouble Mesh set consists of a scarf and a tunic worked in simple mesh pattern and garter edgings. Tunic is worked on straight needles in two identical pieces for upper back and front. After joining to work in the round, it continues in stockinette stitch. If the shoulder seams are done carefully, it becomes reversible, otherwise the lower body can be stockinette or reverse stockinette. Pattern can be adjusted easily to different gauges and sizes, as explained in my blog. Therefore the material requirements vary."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm, 13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Free Classic Men’s Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- 26 Knit Tote Bag Patterns and More
- Hexagon Trivet
- Free Baby Girls Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Irish Knit Cardigan
- Ribbed Bootie Slippers for Adults
- Pas De Deux
- Holding Knitting Needles
- Bias Triangle Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You