Dorm Boots Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I see so many projects on Ravelry where the knitter has used my Crocodilly Mocs pattern and changed it up a bit with a ribbed cuff instead of the crocodile stitch. I thought I’d go ahead and write it up as a pattern for those not interested in a croc stitch cuff. This really is, in my opinion, a better 'dorm boot.' Made the same way as the traditional dorm boot, knit flat and seamed at the end. These knit up fairly fast - I can knit one slipper in 2 hours. Stitches used include, Knit, Purl, Sl-1, psso, k2tog, p2tog, k3tog, ssk."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- size U.S. 9 needle
- Worsted weight yarn between 184 -210 yes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernie-Inspired Knit Mittens
- A Great Knitted Blouse Pattern For Women
- Paksu Chunky Beanie Pattern
- Camellia Baby Dress
- Tweedy Vest In Garter Stitch
- Hashtag Mittens
- Bernie-Inspired Knit Mittens Pattern
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Twist & Fade Raglan
- February 2021 Mystery Knit Along
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You