Dorm Boots Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I see so many projects on Ravelry where the knitter has used my Crocodilly Mocs pattern and changed it up a bit with a ribbed cuff instead of the crocodile stitch. I thought I’d go ahead and write it up as a pattern for those not interested in a croc stitch cuff. This really is, in my opinion, a better 'dorm boot.' Made the same way as the traditional dorm boot, knit flat and seamed at the end. These knit up fairly fast - I can knit one slipper in 2 hours. Stitches used include, Knit, Purl, Sl-1, psso, k2tog, p2tog, k3tog, ssk."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- size U.S. 9 needle
- Worsted weight yarn between 184 -210 yes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You