This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitting in the Round: 10 Knit Sock Patterns and Knitted Slipper Patterns
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"With the help of this sock pattern you can make a pair of vanilla socks of almost any size and with any yarn. No swatching required! It’s possible because I’ve made a collection of interactive patterns that will do the math for you. The pattern is written for the magic loop method (the sock is knitted with a long circular needle) but you can easily adjust it for the double pointed needles as well. You can select from 4 different heel and toe patterns and mix and match them as you like. Heels: short row, afterthought, flap & gusset and reinforced flap & gusset heel Toes: star, round, wedge and rounded barn toe Yarn weights: Fingering, Sport, DK, Worsted"
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, 10 or 6 mm, 2 or 2.75 mm, 3 or 3.25 mm, 4 or 3.5 mm, 5 or 3.75 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm, 9 or 5.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Read NextSimple Short-row Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Magentalicious Cowl is a beautiful deep color that will catch anyone's eye. The simple design is perfect for chilly autumn days… Continue reading: "Magentalicious Cowl"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You