This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"With the help of this sock pattern you can make a pair of vanilla socks of almost any size and with any yarn. No swatching required! It’s possible because I’ve made a collection of interactive patterns that will do the math for you. The pattern is written for the magic loop method (the sock is knitted with a long circular needle) but you can easily adjust it for the double pointed needles as well. You can select from 4 different heel and toe patterns and mix and match them as you like. Heels: short row, afterthought, flap & gusset and reinforced flap & gusset heel Toes: star, round, wedge and rounded barn toe Yarn weights: Fingering, Sport, DK, Worsted"
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, 10 or 6 mm, 2 or 2.75 mm, 3 or 3.25 mm, 4 or 3.5 mm, 5 or 3.75 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm, 9 or 5.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Read NextKnit Muk Luks Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- Summer In The City Top
- 14 Royal Designs for Knitting
- Flat Ribbed Knit Socks
- Nightingale Knit Hat Pattern
- Dahlia Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You