Chain Link Knit Hat Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A beautiful, practical hand-knitted hat. It will suit a little girl or older girls. This hat model is stylish and pretty; it is good both for autumn and winter. The hat is very easy to make; it will be knitted just in a few hours. It is perfect for beginners in hand-knitting. The simple-patterned hat, knitted of yarn of a beautiful colour, will make a glamorous complement to your image."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 70 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You