Bitilasana Yoga Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Yoga socks are useful to keep your feet as warm as possible while still keeping a grip on the ground. This is a pair of yoga socks knitted sideways. The wave pattern creates an interesting look. It is great to use up some scraps of sock yarn. This pattern describes how to do this in three colors. Of course you can adjust it and knit it only with two colors or four or more. It also would look interesting in variegated sock yarn."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Love knit sock patterns? Don't miss this collection of 16 Slipper and Sock Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Knit Long Fingerless Gloves - Free Knitting Pattern
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Eleanor Long Cardigan
- Merlin Sage Shawl
- Autumnity Tunic Dress
- Royal Icing Chunky Knit Cowl
- Coffee Queen Cozy Cup
- Royal Icing Hat
- The Thicket Headband
- Charlie Chunky Mittens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You