We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I’ve always been fascinated by Origami. It’s amazing how something one dimensional can be transformed into complex shapes by some simple folds! Origami isn’t just limited to paper- it can also work with knits. These slippers look complicated, but they’re actually easy to make! 16 same-size squares are knit (8 for each slipper), then they are sewn together. This knitting pattern uses #4 weight yarn and size US 7 single point needles. This is a great scrap-busting project!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- Holiday Socks
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You