We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I’ve always been fascinated by Origami. It’s amazing how something one dimensional can be transformed into complex shapes by some simple folds! Origami isn’t just limited to paper- it can also work with knits. These slippers look complicated, but they’re actually easy to make! 16 same-size squares are knit (8 for each slipper), then they are sewn together. This knitting pattern uses #4 weight yarn and size US 7 single point needles. This is a great scrap-busting project!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You