The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Show Off Boomerang
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"For that one special skein of yarn, handspun or hand dyed, that’s a show off all by itself. The Show Off Boomerang is a bias knit shawl that can be made with any weight of yarn. Bind off when you’re ready, and make the shawl as big or as small as you want. You could use a skein of bulky or that sock yarn that looked so pretty in the skein. All of the increases happen on one row of the pattern repeat for easy auto-pilot knitting that's perfect for both beginners and experienced knitters."
Knitting Needle SizeCircular Knitting Needles
- 200 - 1000 yds of yarn in any weight
- Circular needles a size of two above the recommended size for your yarn
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You