Giant Knitted Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I love the look of giant knitting – the chunky blankets seem so cozy! But the yarn and kits can get expensive really fast, so I decided to try something on a smaller (more affordable) scale. Enter: giant knitted pillow."
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
- Size 50 knitting needles
- 5 skeins Loops & Threads Chunky or Biggie
- 18" pillow form
Cast on 30 stitches and knit each row back and forth until work measures 22". Cast off, leaving a long tail. Fold work in half, and weave the tail in and out to "stitch" up two sides. Insert pillow form, and stitch up the final side. Tuck in all ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Waistcoat Knitting Pattern
- Candle Light Shawl
- Hoodie Pattern For Kids
- Shawl Poncho Knitting Pattern
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You