Learner's Curve Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This project is a modern take on those dishcloths your granny used to knit. There is a diagonal pattern created by slipped stitches and it is finished off with a pop of color with an i-cord edging. The stitches you need to know are k, p, k2tog, slip stitch. You can use your favorite cotton yarn that you have on hand to practice and learn some new stitches with this easy four row repeating knit pattern."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Jogless Stripes
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You