Waterfall Mug Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Free Waterfall mug rug knitting pattern. Knitted mug rugs make a quick knitting project, that allows you to use up the leftover yarn from your stash. They also make a quick handmade gift. The Waterfall mug rugs feature a seed stitch pattern. It is a beautiful textured stitch, that does not curl. Two rows of drop stitches and fringe on each side of the rug add a boho look. The size of the mug rug is easily customizable."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight cotton yarn
- US 8 or 5mm knitting needles
- G or 4mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You