We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"To add a touch of cuteness to your Easter egg nests, knit a couple of these little easter bunnies. For these, I used a construction in the round and in stockinette stitch - knitted from the bottom up. The finished bunnies are about 15 cm high - they are great to use up yarn leftovers. Please note, this is fiddly work - esprecially the cast on, the first few rounds, and the finishing. But I really like the result."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You