We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Today’s free knitting pattern is the Midwest Dishcloth that uses simple stitches to create a beautiful basket weave design that is simple to make and can be done in no time. This particular pattern uses knit and purl stitches which are basic knitting stitches so this is a perfect pattern for beginners as well as the advanced knitter. I love making dishcloths made in cotton yarn and they are so easy to make and can have such beautiful designs which will look fabulous around the kitchen and definitely give your home a modern feel. I made the Midwest Dishcloth with a single strand of yarn but if you wanted them thicker you can easily hold two strands together and just follow the free pattern below. If you do go with the two strands held together just note they will end up larger than mine and you will need to adjust you needles accordingly and you will need more cotton yarn to do this!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- Holiday Socks
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You