Easy Bunting Flags
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very easy pattern for knitting these pretty bunting flags. Great for nursery decorations, parties, or weddings. This pattern is also very handy for using up scraps of left-over yarn. Each flag measures approximately 14cm wide and 11cm long when knitted on 4mm needles with DK yarn. These flags can be knitting on any needles with any size yarn you like!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 5 or 3.75 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK yarn c.20g
- Single point knitting needles.
- String or ribbon to thread through flags
- Darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Knit Pouf with Pizzazz
Knitting for Beginners - How to Knit a Dishcloth
Chunky Knit Planter Cover
Basket Full of Posies
How to Knit Scrubbies
Jute Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
Stockinette Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
Herringbone Plant Pot Knitting Pattern
Seed Stitch Entrelac Washcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You