Easy Bunting Flags
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very easy pattern for knitting these pretty bunting flags. Great for nursery decorations, parties, or weddings. This pattern is also very handy for using up scraps of left-over yarn. Each flag measures approximately 14cm wide and 11cm long when knitted on 4mm needles with DK yarn. These flags can be knitting on any needles with any size yarn you like!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 5 or 3.75 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK yarn c.20g
- Single point knitting needles.
- String or ribbon to thread through flags
- Darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 24 Acrylic Yarn Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You