Easy Bunting Flags
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very easy pattern for knitting these pretty bunting flags. Great for nursery decorations, parties, or weddings. This pattern is also very handy for using up scraps of left-over yarn. Each flag measures approximately 14cm wide and 11cm long when knitted on 4mm needles with DK yarn. These flags can be knitting on any needles with any size yarn you like!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 5 or 3.75 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK yarn c.20g
- Single point knitting needles.
- String or ribbon to thread through flags
- Darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Jogless Stripes
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You