This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red Sock Monkey Stripe Hot Water Bottle Cover Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Our Classic red stripe hot water bottle cover knitting pattern is now available! Pattern includes several photos showing the steps, final measurements, specific yarn recommendations and information on the rubber bottles needed. The cover is knit in the round. You will begin at the bottom using double pointed needles and then once the project gets going you will switch to circular needles. This knits up in less than 2 hours and makes a wonderful handmade gift for loved ones, or for yourself."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextGiles Table Runner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You