This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Today’s free knitting pattern is the Cove Dishcloth that uses simple knit and purl stitches to create a beautiful dishcloth design that is so simple to make and can be done in no time at all! Because this particular pattern uses knit and purl stitches which are really basic knitting stitches it makes it a perfect pattern for beginners as well as the advanced knitter. Dishcloths are perfect to make in cotton yarn and they are so easy to do and can have such beautiful, simple designs which will look fabulous around the kitchen and definitely give your home a modern feel. I made the Cove Dishcloth with a single strand of yarn but if you wanted it thicker you can easily hold two strands together and just follow the free pattern below. If you do go with the two strands held together just note they will end up larger than mine and you will need to adjust you needles accordingly and you will need more cotton yarn to do this!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextKnit Pouf with Pizzazz
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You