This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cerf-moi-fort! Hot Water Bottle Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Winter will be warm and coy with this knitting hot water bottle cover! Its pretty deer and deer antlers patterns all in tapestry duplicate stitches make it a cocconing and nice project to make! The Cerf-moi-fort! cover is made in three parts. First part is the main fabric and the 1x1 rib collar. Second part is the tapestry duplicate stitch of the deer patterns. Third part is the finishes. Easy and meditative project, perfect for Christmas gift!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextKnit Drink Napkins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You