We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"hese are the Nameme Pumpkins. They are cute and rustic little pumpkins that are perfect for any fall centrepiece. These guys knit up very quickly, in perhaps an hour, so you can have a whole bushel of adorable knit pumpkins in no time! The pattern comes with 3 sizes of pumpkin directions. Depending on the yarn you use, you’re pumpkins will come out around small: 2.25” tall x 4” wide, medium: 2.75” x 4.5”, large: 3” x 5” when looking at them from the side. But, measurements and gauge aren’t super important unless you need a very specific sized pumpkin! For my sample, I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash Bulky because I had some left in my stash from when I created the Nameme Cardigan. The pumpkins only use between 43 and 71 yards of yarn (14 - 24 yards each color if you do the tricoloured version) They work great as a stash buster! You can knit them in a variety of yarns depending on how rustic you’d like your pumpkins to be. You can also dress your pumpkins however you’d like. I used a stick from the park down the street, but you can use a wine cork, cinnamon sticks, or knit a stem to go with your pumpkins. It really is up to you!"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Luxurious Faux Fur Cowl
- How To Knit Adult Slippers
- Fireplace Shawl In Garter Stitch
- Noodle Scarf
- Vine Beanie Hat
- Best Beginners Knit Sweater
- Corner To Corner Herringbone Knit Blanket
- Baby Boss Vest
- Clothespin Snowman Ornament
- Scrap Yarn Knit Face Mask Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You