Chateau Knit Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I designed this so it not only can be worn around the neck but also be pulled up around your head for extra warmth. It becomes a makeshift hood to keep your hair protected from rain or snow and also help against any stormy winds. While it’s always sunny here in Florida, I remember needing to really bundle up against the cold when I lived in Idaho. So now onto the pattern! Grab your favorite drink and kick up your feet. This is a relaxing repeat of texture and a great pattern project for on the go as well. "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Malabrigo Worsted
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you ever have those days where you just want to laze around the house in your comfiest clothes? All you're missing is this Lazy Day… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Striped Pullover Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You