Twin Leaf Lace Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Twin Leaf Lace Headband is a stunning lacy accessory that looks harder than it is. The headband is created using a simple 6 row lace pattern that is knit in aran/worsted yarn so it knits up quickly. You can have one of these adorable headbands ready in just an hour and a half! It's a gorgeous reminder that spring is here at last and the buds are starting to open on the trees. Keep your ears warm during the transitional weather, but don't sacrifice style by doing so with this lovely knit headband.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge4 stitches, 6 rows, 1 inches. Stockinette stitch
- 5mm straight needles
- Aran/worsted yarn
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Candy Shop Textured Knit Scarf
- Pop of Color Knit Pouf
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- Easy Asymmetrical Knit Shawl
- Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
- Knitted Baby Ballerina Shoes
- Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Knitted Baby Hat with Pom Poms
- Easy Peasy Hearts
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You