Twin Leaf Lace Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Twin Leaf Lace Headband is a stunning lacy accessory that looks harder than it is. The headband is created using a simple 6 row lace pattern that is knit in aran/worsted yarn so it knits up quickly. You can have one of these adorable headbands ready in just an hour and a half! It's a gorgeous reminder that spring is here at last and the buds are starting to open on the trees. Keep your ears warm during the transitional weather, but don't sacrifice style by doing so with this lovely knit headband.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge4 stitches, 6 rows, 1 inches. Stockinette stitch
- 5mm straight needles
- Aran/worsted yarn
Read NextEasy Cable Knit Headband
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Vintage Men's Hat
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Stitch #7
- Knit Aran Baby Romper
- Adalicaia Bonnet
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You