Falling Flowers Knit Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This stunning fall pattern features a wide band embellished with gorgeous fall flowers. This is a quick and fun pattern that features Baby, Toddler, Child and Adult sizes....so you can keep all the girly ears in your family toasty warm!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge8 stitches, 12 rows, 2 inches. Stockinette Stitch
- Approx. 40-60 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (US9) Straight Needles OR whatever size is needed to achieve gauge
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
For more beautiful flower patterns, be sure to check out our collection of How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Garter Stitch Diaper Cover
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
- Alnaar Harnish - Leelee Knits Knitting and Crochet
- Bumble Bee Hat Knitting Pattern
- Breezy Knit Market Bag
- Open Rib Knit Scarf
- Pink Marshmallow Cable Knit Hat
- Slouchy Knit Hat and Scarf
- Teal Ocean Cable Mittens
- Blyss Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You