Falling Flowers Knit Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This stunning fall pattern features a wide band embellished with gorgeous fall flowers. This is a quick and fun pattern that features Baby, Toddler, Child and Adult sizes....so you can keep all the girly ears in your family toasty warm!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge8 stitches, 12 rows, 2 inches. Stockinette Stitch
- Approx. 40-60 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (US9) Straight Needles OR whatever size is needed to achieve gauge
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
For more beautiful flower patterns, be sure to check out our collection of How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns.
Read NextEasy Cable Knit Headband
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Vintage Men's Hat
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Stitch #7
- Knit Aran Baby Romper
- Adalicaia Bonnet
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You