We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Can't find a beginner knitting project? This Vintage Tie-Up Knit Headband is such an easy knitting pattern and is perfect for beginners! Although a great summer knitting pattern, this easy DIY accessory can be worn all year long. It can be hard to find an easy knit headband pattern that also is chic but this project rises to the occasion.
From the Blogger: "This cute, vintage tie-up headband is a great stash buster and is a super cute summer headband! While it's fun for summer, you can easily wear this trendy headband year round. It's made with knit and purl stitches and minimal increasing and decreasing. There are several pictures to show you how to tie it up!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- Tiny Mouse Knitting Pattern
- Lucilu Slippers Shoes Knitting Pattern
- Chevron Seed Stitch Soap Sack
- Tiny Bamboo Knit Soap Sack
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You