This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Viridian Pathways Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A quick and easy hat to make in just an hour or two! This pattern is simple and versatile - and only 2 rows to remember. The texture makes a solid color yarn really pop. Knit the pattern just as a brim and top it with a stockinette crown and you have an entirely different look. You could add a stripe or two and use this as a great stash buster as well. Instructions for all yarn weights are below."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextFish Scale Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You