Slouchy Star Knit Beanie Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Slouchy Star Knit Beanie Pattern is a fashionable, stylish hat with a star pattern, knitted in Jacquard technique. Yarn of two colours was used for the product: blue and white. The hat was knitted for a girl, but I think such a model will be suitable for a boy, too. Knitting this hat requires experience and patience. It is very important to draw loose threads correctly on the back side. If you pull them too tightly, the hat will be stiff and the pattern will be distorted. If you place them too loosely, the stitches will get stretched and become uneven."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of white acrylic yarn (400 m per 100 grams)
- 50 grams of blue acrylic yarn (400 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You