Slouchy Diamond Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cute cap combines a wonderful texture with a trendy slouch in order to create a modern, fun design. With all sizes Newborn through Adult included, this is a pattern you'll be able to return to time and time again!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge10 stitches, 14 rows, 2 inches. Stockinette Stitch
- Approx. 85-200 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.0mm (US8) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method)
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- Stockinette Stitch Swatch
- Garter Stitch Swatch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You