We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Over the Rainbow Hat Knitting Pattern is the most adorable rainbow hat ever. With a cute rainbow headband and incredibly adorable fluffy cloud earflaps, this hat will charm passersby and keep your little one nice and warm in chilly spring weather! The earflaps and rainbow are knit seperately, the clouds use super soft chenille yarn, and then sewn on to a great basic sky blue hat with ribbed brim. In addition to chenille yarn, you'll also need worsted weight yarn and US 7 needles."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You