This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Over the Rainbow Hat Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Over the Rainbow Hat Knitting Pattern is the most adorable rainbow hat ever. With a cute rainbow headband and incredibly adorable fluffy cloud earflaps, this hat will charm passersby and keep your little one nice and warm in chilly spring weather! The earflaps and rainbow are knit seperately, the clouds use super soft chenille yarn, and then sewn on to a great basic sky blue hat with ribbed brim. In addition to chenille yarn, you'll also need worsted weight yarn and US 7 needles."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextFair Isle Chunky Pompom Hat Toque
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- Fair Isle Chunky Pompom Hat Toque
- Lazy River Beanie
- Glacier Sunrise Knit Hat Pattern
- Blue Braided Knit Beanie
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- 66+ Knit Hat Patterns for Winter
- Chunky Hearts Fair Isle Hat Winter Toque Beanie Women Valentine's Day
- One Night Winter Hat
- Pink Quick-Knit Beanie
- Create Some Charm Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You