We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Winter weather is harsh in Montana, so I created this slouchie to not only keep my head warm, but to also allow for my locks to hang freely. I name it after Michelle Pfieffer’s character in “Ladyhawke.” I love the name “Isabeau;” French for the Hebrew name, “Isabel,” meaning “pledged to God." This pattern incorporates several different techniques and pattern formats, i.e. left- and right-cross cables; half-hitch, textured and slip stitch patterns; a branching lace pattern, etc. Photos are included to help clarify a technique or movement. All K stitches are created using the U-stitch knit stitch, unless otherwise indicated."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeRound Knitting Loom
2 skeins Caron Simply Soft; 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight 4ply; 6oz/170g;
315yds/288m; Machine washable and dryable
48peg round knitting loom with 5/8” gauge
- Loom tool
- I(9)/5.5mm crochet hook
- Stitch markers
- Bent-tip tapestry needle
- Yarn guide, if desired
- 4 - 1” buttons, personal choice
- 9” by 9” plastic canvas mesh
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- Slithering Scarp Scarf
- Twisted Wristers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You