Grey Days Hat
By: Melody Rogers from melodys-makings.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Grey Days Hat is a stunning new free knit hat pattern! The amazing cabling featured in this project takes the love of cables to a whole new level. Made with DK (3) yarn, this adult knit cable hat pattern is filled with detail and a beautiful project to work up. Calls for approx. 240 yards of light (3) yarn and size US 6 circular needles. This hat is worked in the round from the bottom up."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blackberry Boatneck Sweater
- ChiaoGoo SPIN Bamboo Tips and Cables
- Mary Beth Temple
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- How to Knit the Soft Curves Stitch
- Beginner Little Black Tank
- Jimmy's Micro-Brewed Series Yarn Subscription
- One Skein Knit Leg Warmers
- Arm Knit Vase