Cloudy Sunset Beret
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Since mid March, I haven't been able to visit my favorite craft shops downtown as often as I need to, to resupply my yarn stash. So for safety reasons, I opted to go through all the yarn I have at hand and make do. While rummaging around I found the remaining skein from my "Lemon Berry Shawl" (it's crochet not knitting, for your information) and it inspired me to make a hat. If you have been following me for a while, you might have noticed a pattern here, Haha! looking back I can proudly call this year; the year of head wear. This project is a simple beret that shines with circles the color of sunset. By picking up a multicolored yarn, you can make one in a day time and wear proudly in the upcoming cold Fall nights . Stay safe, stay healthy, and enjoy knitting! "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- Vortex Bulky Knit Hat
- Lansing Stashbuster Infinity Scarf & Cowl
- Beginner Striped Scarf
- Main Street Chunky Cowl
- Stunning Turtleneck Poncho Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Stunning Knit Sampler Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You