This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cloudy Sunset Beret
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Since mid March, I haven't been able to visit my favorite craft shops downtown as often as I need to, to resupply my yarn stash. So for safety reasons, I opted to go through all the yarn I have at hand and make do. While rummaging around I found the remaining skein from my "Lemon Berry Shawl" (it's crochet not knitting, for your information) and it inspired me to make a hat. If you have been following me for a while, you might have noticed a pattern here, Haha! looking back I can proudly call this year; the year of head wear. This project is a simple beret that shines with circles the color of sunset. By picking up a multicolored yarn, you can make one in a day time and wear proudly in the upcoming cold Fall nights . Stay safe, stay healthy, and enjoy knitting! "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLizette Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You