We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Favorite Textured Knit Hat is the perfect DIY accessory for all women. This easy knit hat pattern works for all skill levels and is so quick to work up. A simple DIY hat that works for all seasons, this cozy knit accessory is so convenient. Whether you need an easy DIY gift idea or a stylish DIY hat to add to your closet, this project has it all.
From the Blogger: "This knit hat is all done in the simple seed stitch. There's no increasing, decreasing or counting stitches. Simple, yet cozy and stylish for the cooler months! Teens and adults can appreciate the comfort and beauty of this slightly slouchy hat!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit A Boho Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You