Eucalan Delicate Wash
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Eucalan Delicate Wash is a family-run business that is based in Paris, Ontario, and all of the products are also manufactured in Canada at a nearby facility. The non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate-free formula naturally conditions fibers with a touch of lanolin, and it comes in five scents: eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit, unscented, and their new jasmine scent, Wrapture.
The lanolin in Eucalan is a natural conditioner for wool, so it helps to increase the loft of the fibre and decrease the itchiness of wool by relaxing the barbs. Specialty fibres such as silk, qiviut, and cashmere will also benefit from the gentle, pH-neutral formula, and the no-rinse formula ensures that the water temperature is not being changed between the wash and rinse water. It also means that you are handling the fibres less and decreasing the danger of "felting" it.
Eucalan is the perfect finishing step for all of your handmade items, and we recommend our Eucalyptus and Lavender scents, which are naturally moth repellent. Visit our website for free tutorials!
Eucalan - Main Site
Social Media Links
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- What is the Best Yarn for Scarves?
- Scalloped Chocolate Hat
- How To Knit Free Boho Coasters (mug Rugs)
- Adult Bootie Slippers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You