This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
Glacier Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Glacier fingerless gloves. These cute little gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingertips free. They are both elegant and comfortable to wear. The gloves are worked in the round seamlessly. The design features a mirrored lace cable pattern. You will need less than one ball of yarn to make a pair, so it is a great stash buster project. This is also a great last-moment gift for a friend or family member. Enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Stripey Fingerless Mitts
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
- Whichaway Mitts
- Super Simple Easy To Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Your Favorite Fingerless Gloves
- Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You