This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Eater Bunny Free Knitting
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
""Make this free knitting pattern for the little on in your life, it's gift for kids, teens, and adults. Make them a knitted toy made with love and care. .It takes a hour to complete, even those just beginning knitting can knit this bunny egg. Made from sports weight yarn,All pieces are knitted ﬂat on a pair of straight knitting needles. Make your own bunny egg with this free pattern from Cheryx. You should try it now! ""
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Toy ﬁlling (less than 50g)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- 2 Makers
Read Next20 Free Knitting Patterns for Toys
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flat Cable Slippers
- Halloween Ghost Hat
- 20 Free Knitted Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You