This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Low Tide Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"The Low Tide Throw works over an 8 row repeat and the stitches are worked in increments of 12. The framing is worked as you work the blanket. That means that there isn’t any stitches to pick up or adding to the blanket once the body is completed. It works up fairly quickly with super chunky yarn and large needles. The blanket is sized for a 50″ x 60″ and the terms are written using US terminology. I’ve created a video to help with your blanket."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- King Cole Big Value Super Chunky “Stormy” (100% Premium Acrylic; 3.5 oz / 100g; 88 yd / 81 m) – 1600 yds / 1463 m in color #4106 / Thunder or any other Super Chunky / #6 Acrylic yarn
- Size US 15 / 10 mm 30″ / 75 cm circular knitting needle
- Cable needle
- 2 stitch markers
Read NextOne Hour Arm Knit Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
The Aspen Mountain Knit Tote is a striking bag knitting pattern made with the double seed stitch. The end result is lovely and quite… Continue reading: "Aspen Mountain Knit Tote"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Keyhole Scarf
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You