Bruce The Spruce Tree
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This simple amigurumi Christmas tree can be further embellished with beads, buttons, or yarn “tinsel.” This is the tenth pattern in the 2020 Knit Along with KAL Corner. Skills Used Basic knitting stitches: knit, purl Knitting flat in rows, increasing, decreasing (k2tog), seaming Links to video and photo tutorials for k2tog, increasing, and seaming included in pattern Skill Level Easy Finished Size Approximately 3.75” (9.5 cm) tall before stuffing. Materials King Cole Island Beaches DK yarn (70% acrylic/30% polyamide, 3.5 oz/100 g, 278 yd/255 m) – 1 skein each in 4530 Palm (CA), 4526 Pebble (CB), and 4527 Pink Coral (CC), or approximately 20 yd (18.5 m) in CA, 10 yd (9 m) in CB, and 1 yd (1 m) in CC in any light weight yarn. US Size 2.5/3 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 6 mm black safety eyes - 1 pair. Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill. Clover Chibi yarn needles. Gauge 27 sts rows = 4” (10 cm) in stockinette st. Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Halloween Knitting Charts
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You