Easy Christmas Trees
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit Christmas trees were a “must” on my holiday knitting list. I’m really happy with the way this pattern turned out! These trees may look difficult, but they’re ideal for beginners! The trees consist of two sides. They are knit flat and there is some basic increasing and decreasing. After the sides are knit, they are sewn together and stuffed with fiber fill. These knit Christmas trees can either be hung from the top or mounted as shown here. Mounting them is a fun way to display them. Just insert a cinnamon stick and glue the trees to a wood slice (found at craft stores). "
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Blanket
- Two-toned Pumpkin Knitting Pattern To Spruce Up Your Fall Decor
- Mandala Cardi
- Pumpkin Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
- California Wrap
- Giana Pocket Shawl
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You