Easy Christmas Trees
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit Christmas trees were a “must” on my holiday knitting list. I’m really happy with the way this pattern turned out! These trees may look difficult, but they’re ideal for beginners! The trees consist of two sides. They are knit flat and there is some basic increasing and decreasing. After the sides are knit, they are sewn together and stuffed with fiber fill. These knit Christmas trees can either be hung from the top or mounted as shown here. Mounting them is a fun way to display them. Just insert a cinnamon stick and glue the trees to a wood slice (found at craft stores). "
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Knitting a hat doesn't need to take up your whole weekend. This Pink Quick-Knit Beanie can be completed in just hours to give you a… Continue reading: "Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You