Easy Christmas Trees
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit Christmas trees were a “must” on my holiday knitting list. I’m really happy with the way this pattern turned out! These trees may look difficult, but they’re ideal for beginners! The trees consist of two sides. They are knit flat and there is some basic increasing and decreasing. After the sides are knit, they are sewn together and stuffed with fiber fill. These knit Christmas trees can either be hung from the top or mounted as shown here. Mounting them is a fun way to display them. Just insert a cinnamon stick and glue the trees to a wood slice (found at craft stores). "
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You