Knit Cross Bookmarks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This duo of knit lace cross bookmarks is an easy knit in either a fingering yarn or crochet cotton. I was unable to find a delicate lace cross bookmark on the web so decided to create one for use as gifts at Christmas and Easter."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Gauge32 stitches, 42 rows, 4 inches. st.st.
- 2.75 needles
- 30 m fingering or lace yarn
- 1 ft satin ribbon
- Pearl bead (optional)
- Tapestry needle
This pattern is available under the user name Tat'sgrans Treasures on Craftsy, Ravelry and Knitting Paradise.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You