We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I love the look of bobbles in some knit accessories but find the process of knitting them tedious – back and forth, back and forth, on a teeny number of stitches every time you want one. Of course you could learn to knit backwards (yes that is a thing and yes it can help) but honestly it is so much faster to just put them in with a crochet hook – even if you are not a big crocheter! So I present to you the Encompass Cowl, titled because it encompasses techniques in both knit and crochet. I whipped it up in an evening with one skein of Berroco Aero."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You