Wine Bottle Santa Hats
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This quick and easy pattern is a fun and festive way to dress up wine bottles for gift giving. Only a few yards of yarn are needed so you might be able to use up those scraps of yarn in your stash too! White and red yarns make a cute Santa hat, but you can also adapt this pattern with other colors or stripes to create a little winter stocking cap of your choice to top off your bottles."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Large eye blunt needle
- Small pom pom
- Needle and thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You