Wine Bottle Santa Hats
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This quick and easy pattern is a fun and festive way to dress up wine bottles for gift giving. Only a few yards of yarn are needed so you might be able to use up those scraps of yarn in your stash too! White and red yarns make a cute Santa hat, but you can also adapt this pattern with other colors or stripes to create a little winter stocking cap of your choice to top off your bottles."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Large eye blunt needle
- Small pom pom
- Needle and thread
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Knit Utensil Stockings
Christmas Glitz Baby Hat
27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
Tiny Tree Ornaments
30+ DIY Christmas Gifts: A Knit Gift Guide
Folksy Tree Christmas Ornament
Grandma's Favorite Holiday Afghan
Candy Cane Knit Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You