Knit Christmas Angel Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"As an avid knitter I am always searching for suitable gift items for my fellow crafters. This wee knitting angel was knit in Peaches and Cream Cotton with Aunt Lydia's glitz trim, this 3"x3" angel is busy knitting her Christmas gifts. She can be used as ornament, gift tag, fridge magnet or broach. Easy, quick and adorable!"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Gauge32 stitches, 36 rows, inches. Stocking stitch
- 3.25 needles, 2mm crochet hook
- White Peaches and Cream Cotton
- Gold Aunt Lydia's glitz crochet cotton
- 2 round toothpicks
- Beads for knitting needles, seed beads for eyes
- Gold wire for halo
- Small amount of DK yarn for scarf
- Heavy magnets for fridge magnets or broach pin for broach.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- Knit Douglas Fir Dishcloth
- Cozy Christmas Knit Slipper Pattern
- Stockings in a Row Pillow
- Grandma's Favorite Holiday Afghan
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Super Sweet Santa Baby Sweater
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You