Knit Christmas Angel Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"As an avid knitter I am always searching for suitable gift items for my fellow crafters. This wee knitting angel was knit in Peaches and Cream Cotton with Aunt Lydia's glitz trim, this 3"x3" angel is busy knitting her Christmas gifts. She can be used as ornament, gift tag, fridge magnet or broach. Easy, quick and adorable!"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Gauge32 stitches, 36 rows, inches. Stocking stitch
- 3.25 needles, 2mm crochet hook
- White Peaches and Cream Cotton
- Gold Aunt Lydia's glitz crochet cotton
- 2 round toothpicks
- Beads for knitting needles, seed beads for eyes
- Gold wire for halo
- Small amount of DK yarn for scarf
- Heavy magnets for fridge magnets or broach pin for broach.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Cozy Christmas Knit Slipper Pattern
- 30+ DIY Christmas Gifts: A Knit Gift Guide
- Super Sweet Santa Baby Sweater
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- DIY Santa Hat Pattern
- Knit Douglas Fir Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You