- see all comments
"I am having trouble too. Did you get an answer?"
"I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer?"
"The notated gauge on this page is wrong, the correct gauge is stated in the pattern as 22 sts = 4' with dk yarn."
Free knitting patterns can be used to make these cable hats for summertime.
Sign Up for More Free Knitting Patterns
Sort Results By:
Cable Crush Winter Hat
Burgundy Breeze Cable Knit Hat
Katherine's Cable Knit Hat
Lucky Horseshoe Cable Knit Hat
Nikki's Slouch Hat
Dream of Sunny Days Cable Hat
Cozy Cable Knit Hat Pattern
Arctic Sunset Cable Hat
Five Pillars Hat
Quick Cable Slouch Hat
Cool Cable Cap
Tropical Cable Knit Hat
Refreshing Zen Hat
Spring Shadows Braid Cable Hat
14 Cable Hat Knitting Pattern
Project of the Day
Tranquil Dusk Ponchovideocam
Get ready to look boho-chic with this Tranquil Dusk Poncho. This easy poncho pattern uses self-striping yarn to achieve a design that… Continue reading: "Tranquil Dusk Ponchovideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needles Classic Beret
- All Too Well Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You