Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Sock Knitting Master Class
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Sock Knitting Master Class: Innovative Techniques + Patterns from Top Designers
By: Ann Budd
Pubisher: Interweave Books
Reviewed by: Caitlin Eaton, Editor of AllFreeKnitting
Are you one of those knitters who's always been amazed by knit socks, but aren't really sure how to knit them the correct shape and size? I'll admit that knit socks seem scary at first, but really all you need to get started is a good tutorial that's full of handy tips. That's where Sock Knitting Master Class by Ann Budd comes in. Inside this gorgeously illustrated book, you'll find 15 brand new patterns from top designers that feature inventive and original designs for socks! You'll learn all the secrets to creating the most comfortable and form-fitting socks, and will build your skills as you progress through each of the patterns. You'll know how to select the right heel, the right toe structure and the right yarn type depending on the sock you're hoping to knit.
One of the best parts to Sock Knitting Master Class is its complimentary DVD which features 95 minutes of knitting tutorials from Ann Budd; it's like a personal one-on-one workshop. On the DVD, Budd unveils all her sock knitting secrets, tips and techniques and shares how she's polished her methods through years of teaching across the United States.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Weekend Hats: 25 Knitted Caps, Berets, Cloches, and More
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Green Gables Knits
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Win a Beautiful Knitting Book Bundle!
- 60 Quick Luxury Knits: Easy, Elegant Projects for Every Day in the Venezia Collection from Cascade Yarns
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You