Knitting in No Time
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitting in No Time: 50 Easy-knit Bags, Shawls, Jackets, And More for Fast, Fun Style
by Melody Griffith
Publisher: Cico Books
Reviewed By Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
If you've been searching for a book that includes, fun, fast and stylish projects, you will love Knitting in No Time. Inside you'll find 50 simple projects with detailed step-by-step instructions. Each takes only mere hours to complete and most patterns include handy tips and techniques that will help speed up your knitting. Not only will you be creating cute projects quickly, but you'll be increasing your knitting knowledge as well as your speed. Sounds pretty great, right?
Author and knitwear designer Melody Griffiths knows what modern-day knitters are looking for and she's included a lovely pattern for every type of knitter in this stunning collection. Whether you're hoping to find a simple shawl, a knit bag, bright-colored skinny scarves or fingerless gloves, there's a pattern for it in Knitting in No Time. You will love how quickly you'll be able to make a project for all of your friends (and even yourself). The secret is to use patterns that feature large needles, thick wool and speedy knitting techniques - lucky for you, this book includes 50 patterns that totally fit the bill.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You